Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Days of School

Well I am pretty new at this and I'm not sure how well I will keep up with it but I guess I'll give it a try! The first few weeks of school have flown by...I'm so excited about this year and all of the new faces in my classroom. I can tell it is going to be a fun year with lots of exciting things taking place. I decided to make a fun craft for parent orientation this year and so I made these for myself and a couple friends to hand out on orientation night. 

Here are a few pics of my new classroom set up as well....
                                      Our clip chart and writing materials.
                               Job Chart - our classroom is the "Green Gators"
                                Library and Book Nook that a friend made for me...
                                      it's my favorite part of the classroom!
                                     Computer station and objectives chart
                                                 Guided Reading Center

Well that is all for tonight. Grandparents Day is coming up Tuesday so I will be posting some pictures again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Where did you get those guided reading chairs? They fit perfectly under the kidney table and are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found them at TJ Maxx! I was really excited...they were originally hot pink and black but I had Jordan spray paint the pink ones teal.

    ReplyDelete